Sunday, September 27, 2009

Why I want a Nikon S1000PJ? The Projector Of Course

With all the publication about the new Nikon S1000PJ, I can't get my eyes avoid an interest about this "projector camera". But really, I never wonder that the photography crowds can become so enthusiastic with the concept of "view our photo together in my camera's projector".

I used to think that with photo sharing sites around, people would prefer to be all narcissistic with their photo shots by upload it to the sites like Flicker and then share the link to their friend, but with the coming and all the interest people have for this compact camera, I think Nikon really nailed this one right with their Coolpix S1000PJ. Well I'm waiting for my friend bought and show it off to me. Good job Nikon

No comments:

Post a Comment